1/1 Photo of 7-layer B. L. T. Dip
There are many layered dip recipes out there - I have a couple of excellent ones in my collection, too. But this is a tasty new version that I think you'll enjoy! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or 1/4 cup vegetarian mayonnaise (Vegenaise)
- 1/4 cup sour cream or 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup minced iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 cup minced water chestnut (the crunch is nice) (optional)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled or 8 slices vegetarian bacon
- 4 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl.
- 2Spread the mixture onto a serving plate.
- 3Mix together the minced lettuce with the water chestnuts (if using).
- 4Top the cream cheese mixture with remaining ingredients, in order: lettuce/water chestnut, the cheeses, cooked and crumbled bacon, chopped tomatoes, and green onions.
- 5Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- 6Serve with bread rounds or pita chips for dipping.
- 7Note: you can also mix the water chestnuts into the cream cheese mixture instead of into the lettuce, if you prefer.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7-layer B. L. T. Dip
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.1
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 99.9 mg
- Sodium 669.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: