Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip combines parts of 3 recipes found on Recipe Zaar. It was taken to 3 separate events with rave reviews. This recipe has the potential of getting one into more parties as it's companion. But if you are watching your fat intake...... Walk away..... Now!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) jar salsa (hot or mild, you judge)
- 1 (16 ounce) carton guacamole
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups lettuce, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a 13" X 9" Pan spread 2 cans of refried beans.
- 2. Mix cream cheese and taco seasoning until smooth and spread over beans.
- 3. Spread Salsa over the cream cheese layer.
- 4. Spread Guacamole over the salsa.
- 5. Spead sour cream over the guacamole.
- 6. Spread shredded lettuce, chopped tomato and green onion evenly over the guacamole.
- 7. Top with shredded chedder.
- Serve with Taco Chips.
- Layers 2,3 and 4 can be rearranged to your liking, Any one of them can be left off and still be good. When purchasing ingredients consider who will be eating this and gauge your hot/mild product selections accordingly.