Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was trying to make simple, three ingredient peanut butter cookies, but I ended up short on peanut butter and had to improvise. They turned out very light, crispy and delicious! I am very happy with them----! ^w^
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (crunchy works best)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift together sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon very well.
- Add egg and peanut butter, mix thoroughly(about 1 minute or so).
- Mixture should be very moist. Add the flour and mix thoroughly.
- Roll into balls (I recommend using a tablespoon full, but I suppose they could be bigger is desired) and place on cookies sheet, leaing about an inch in between each cookie.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, checking every so often and touching (I really mean TOUCHING. Do not press or you will have flat cookies; very delicate.) the top of the cookie with a spoon. They are done when touching the top shows has no effect on the cookie.
- Eat with milk or alone. I recommend eating them when they are still warm.so good -- >3<.