3 hrs 20 mins
great, hearty, and healthy bread. no sugar or fat. adapted from better homes and gardens dieters cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine yeast in warm water.
- 2in large mixing bowl combine all remaining ingredients except for the soy milk.
- 3add yeast and water and mix well.
- 4knead for 6-8 minutes.
- 5cover and let rise in a warm place for about 1 1/2 hours or until doubled.
- 6spray loaf pan with cooking spray and shape dough into a loaf and put in pan.
- 7cover and let rise again for about 45 minute preheat oven to 350.
- 8just prior to baking brush the top of dough with soy milk and sprinkle some 7 grain cereal on top.
- 9bake for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7 Grain Bread
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.7
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stone ground whole wheat flour