This salad will stay crisp in your fridge for up to 7 days. It is low cal and very tasty. It gets better as the days go by.
- 6 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lite olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon horseradish cream
- 10 teaspoons artificial sweetener, approximate to taste (Splenda, Sugar twin)
- Combine the cabbage, onion and carrot.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a sauce pan (do not add all of the sweetener taste as you go) Heat to boiling.
- Pour the hot dressing over the veggies.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.