1/1 Photo of 7 Day Coleslaw (Lite eating)
This salad will stay crisp in your fridge for up to 7 days. It is low cal and very tasty. It gets better as the days go by.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lite olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon horseradish cream
- 10 teaspoons artificial sweetener, approximate to taste (Splenda, Sugar twin)
- 1Combine the cabbage, onion and carrot.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in a sauce pan (do not add all of the sweetener taste as you go) Heat to boiling.
- 3Pour the hot dressing over the veggies.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7 Day Coleslaw (Lite eating)
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.0
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 169.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: