Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is a favorite easy recipe; it is called 7-cup because it has 7 ingredients, 1 cup of each.
Make and share this 7-Cup Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup potato (about one 8-ounce potato, cut into small cubes and cooked)
- 1 cup cooked ham, smoked, cubed
- 1 cup hard-cooked egg (about 3 large eggs)
- 1 cup apple, cubed (about 1 medium size apple)
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, cubed (about 1 large cucumber)
- 1 cup onion, diced (1 medium-size onion)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (type salad dressing such as Miracle Whip)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- parsley (to garnish) (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.
What a great way to make a salad or salsa. This 7 cup was quick and easy. VERY TASTY! I Also, used the same principle to make a salsa but only used 5 cups-1 cup of each-tomatoes, onions, cilantro, pineapple, and 3 limes squeezed(1 cup whole-LOL) . I love the "kiss" principle. I rate this recipe as a 5 star.