Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Spicy, taco tasting soup. Very easy. About 5 minutes prep time.
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can chicken (I use Tyson)
- Place all ingredients into a large pot. Heat. That's it!
- You may put Fritos in the soup or put the Fritos in a bowl and add soup to them. Top with grated cheese and sour cream.
Another bowl please. This was so easy to make. Mine looked thicker then the photo, I know I simmered it a little to long. None the less this is still a nice bowl of spicy soup that can be made in a matter of minutes. A 6 ounce container of chicken breast (in the refrigerator section) was $4.00 and who knows how old it was. So I bought a roasted chicken and added 1 pound of meat to the soup and still had 1/2 of a breast leftover for another use. I'll be making this recipe again. Thank you for posting! Made for *Zaar Cookbook Tag 2008* game
What a wonderful and easy recipe. This spicy soup really does only take a few minutes to throw together. I topped with a spoonful of sour cream and blue corn chips. I also rinsed off the chicken to reduce the amount of sodium. Thanks for sharing!