Recipe by x0xMandYx0x
These are so good! Try experimenting by using different flavors of kool-aid. I'm not sure of the exact serving size, but I think it made about 4 glasses.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Definitely something different from our usual cold drinks I make (mostly smoothies & shakes), but still flavorful & satisfying! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Cookbook recipe tag]
- 473.18 ml club soda, chilled
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml kool-aid cherry powdered drink mix
- 2.46 ml maraschino cherry juice
- 591.47 ml crushed ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1 cup of club soda, sugar, cherry powder and the cherry juice in a blender until completely mixed.
- Add the crushed ice and process until blended smooth.
- Pour cherry mixture into a pitcher and add the remaining club soda.
- Stir just to mix then pour into glasses.