1/1 Photo of 7-11 Cherry Slurpee
These are so good! Try experimenting by using different flavors of kool-aid. I'm not sure of the exact serving size, but I think it made about 4 glasses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 1 cup of club soda, sugar, cherry powder and the cherry juice in a blender until completely mixed.
- 2Add the crushed ice and process until blended smooth.
- 3Pour cherry mixture into a pitcher and add the remaining club soda.
- 4Stir just to mix then pour into glasses.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7-11 Cherry Slurpee
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 39.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cherry powdered drink mix
maraschino cherry juice