1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut in strips
- 4 small new potatoes, cut in 1/4-inch wedges
- 1/2 lb frozen green beans, french cut, thawed
- 6 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, cut in small wedges
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick broiled steak seasoning or 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick's Season All
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper
- 1Combine first five ingredients in metal 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients with a whisk.
- 3Pour over meat and vegetables.
- 4Cover baking pan with aluminum foil.
- 5Bake in preheated 400 degree oven 40 minutes.
- 6Carefully uncover and stir meat and vegetables.
- 7Cover and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- 8Uncover and stir stew before serving.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 60 Minute Oven Sirloin Steak Stew
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.2
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 345.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick broiled steak seasoning
McCormick® Thyme Leaves
McCormick® Black Pepper