Recipe by soulcandybt
Biggest Loser (Curtis Stone) SERVINGS AND NUMBER IS A GUESS, IT WASN'T LISTED ON THE WEBSITE WHERE I GOT THE RECIPE AND I HAVE NOT YET TRIED IT
- 5 organic egg whites
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
For the frosting
- 1 cup fat-free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 ripe banana
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Place the egg whites in a large bowl and using a handheld mixer whip the whites on medium speed for 3 to 4 minutes or until the whites begin to lighten up and hold their shape.
- Increase speed to high and whip in the salt and honey until the whites hold a soft peak, then add the vanilla extract.
- Fold in the yogurt.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl combine the flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Sift the dry ingredients into the egg whites a little at a time, gently folding them in with a rubber spatula.
- Once fully incorporated, scoop the batter into cupcake tins lined with cupcake papers.
- Bake the cupcakes for 15 to 20 minutes or until they have colored and gently spring back when pushed with a finger.
- Remove from the oven and cool the cupcakes at room temperature.
- Mix the cream cheese and the banana in a medium mixing bowl until well incorporated, leaving small chunks of banana throughout the frosting.
- Once cool, spread a little of the banana frosting over the cupcakes and top each with a raspberry. Serve.