Biggest Loser (Curtis Stone) SERVINGS AND NUMBER IS A GUESS, IT WASN'T LISTED ON THE WEBSITE WHERE I GOT THE RECIPE AND I HAVE NOT YET TRIED IT
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 organic egg whites
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
For the frosting
- 1Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- 2Place the egg whites in a large bowl and using a handheld mixer whip the whites on medium speed for 3 to 4 minutes or until the whites begin to lighten up and hold their shape.
- 3Increase speed to high and whip in the salt and honey until the whites hold a soft peak, then add the vanilla extract.
- 4Fold in the yogurt.
- 5In a separate medium mixing bowl combine the flour and baking powder and mix well.
- 6Sift the dry ingredients into the egg whites a little at a time, gently folding them in with a rubber spatula.
- 7Once fully incorporated, scoop the batter into cupcake tins lined with cupcake papers.
- 8Bake the cupcakes for 15 to 20 minutes or until they have colored and gently spring back when pushed with a finger.
- 9Remove from the oven and cool the cupcakes at room temperature.
- 10Mix the cream cheese and the banana in a medium mixing bowl until well incorporated, leaving small chunks of banana throughout the frosting.
- 11Once cool, spread a little of the banana frosting over the cupcakes and top each with a raspberry. Serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 60 Calorie Biggest Loser Vanilla Cupcakes With Banana Frosting (
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 70.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cream cheese