Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW All Time Favorites. Per Serving (2 chicken tenders, a few veggie sticks, and 1 tsp dressing): 224 cal, 8g fat, 12g carb, 1g fiber, 26g protein
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke, hickory flavor
- 2 lbs chicken tenders
- 4 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 4 celery ribs, cut into matchsticks
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing, fat-free
- Spray grill with nonstick spray and preheat to medium.
- Combine hot sauce with hot pepper sauce in small saucepan over medium heat; cook 1 minute.
- Remove sauce from heat, swirl 1-1/2 tbsp butter into the sauce.
- Put remaining 1-1/2 tbsp butter in microwave on high until melted.
- Stir liquid smoke into the microwaved butter.
- Toss chicken and butter/liquid smoke mixture in large bowl.
- Place chicken on grill rack and cook through, 4-5 min on each side.
- Transfer chicken to another large bowl, toss with hot sauce mixture.
- Serve with carrots, celery and dressing.
- 6 Points plus yields 2 tenders, a few veggie sticks and 1 tbsp dressing.