From WW All Time Favorites. Per Serving (2 chicken tenders, a few veggie sticks, and 1 tsp dressing): 224 cal, 8g fat, 12g carb, 1g fiber, 26g protein
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray grill with nonstick spray and preheat to medium.
- 2Combine hot sauce with hot pepper sauce in small saucepan over medium heat; cook 1 minute.
- 3Remove sauce from heat, swirl 1-1/2 tbsp butter into the sauce.
- 4Put remaining 1-1/2 tbsp butter in microwave on high until melted.
- 5Stir liquid smoke into the microwaved butter.
- 6Toss chicken and butter/liquid smoke mixture in large bowl.
- 7Place chicken on grill rack and cook through, 4-5 min on each side.
- 8Transfer chicken to another large bowl, toss with hot sauce mixture.
- 9Serve with carrots, celery and dressing.
- 106 Points plus yields 2 tenders, a few veggie sticks and 1 tbsp dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 6 Points Plus - Smoky Buffalo Chicken Tenders
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.7
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 88.8 mg
- Sodium 754.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 24.8 g