Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
From WW All Time Favorites. Per Serving (3 slices beef, 1/2 cup vegetables, and 3 tbsp sauce): 252 cal, 9g fat, 12g carb, 1g fiber, 29g protein
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, ground fresh
- 2 1⁄2 lbs beef eye of round roast
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 24 ounces frozen vegetables, for stew
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup, reduced fat and reduced sodium
- 1 tablespoon mustard, coarse grained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of the mixture over the beef.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add beef and cook, turning frequently, until browned, 6-8 minute.
- Meanwhile, combine frozen veggies and remaining flour mixture in 5-6 quart slow cooker; mix well.
- Place beef on top of veggies.
- Combine soup, mustard, and italian seasoning in small bowl; pour over beef.
- Cook, covered, until fork tender (5-6 hrs on high or 10-12 hrs on low).
- Transfer the beef to cutting board; keep warm.
- With slotted spoon, transfer veggies to bowl and keep warm.
- Pour the sauce into medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Continue to boil, stirring occasionally, until reduced to 1-1/2 cups, 6-8 minute.
- Cut the beef into 24 slices; arrange on platter.
- Spoon veggies around beef and serve with sauce.
- 6 Points plus yields 3 slices beef, 1/2 cup veggieis and 3 tbsp sauce.