5 hrs 10 mins
From WW All Time Favorites. Per Serving (3 slices beef, 1/2 cup vegetables, and 3 tbsp sauce): 252 cal, 9g fat, 12g carb, 1g fiber, 29g protein
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, ground fresh
- 2 1/2 lbs beef eye of round roast
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 24 ounces frozen vegetables, for stew
- 10 3/4 ounces cream of mushroom soup, reduced fat and reduced sodium
- 1 tablespoon mustard, coarse grained
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1Combine flour, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
- 2Sprinkle 1 tbsp of the mixture over the beef.
- 3Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add beef and cook, turning frequently, until browned, 6-8 minute.
- 5Meanwhile, combine frozen veggies and remaining flour mixture in 5-6 quart slow cooker; mix well.
- 6Place beef on top of veggies.
- 7Combine soup, mustard, and italian seasoning in small bowl; pour over beef.
- 8Cook, covered, until fork tender (5-6 hrs on high or 10-12 hrs on low).
- 9Transfer the beef to cutting board; keep warm.
- 10With slotted spoon, transfer veggies to bowl and keep warm.
- 11Pour the sauce into medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- 12Continue to boil, stirring occasionally, until reduced to 1-1/2 cups, 6-8 minute.
- 13Cut the beef into 24 slices; arrange on platter.
- 14Spoon veggies around beef and serve with sauce.
- 156 Points plus yields 3 slices beef, 1/2 cup veggieis and 3 tbsp sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 6 Points Plus - Mustardy Pot Roast With Vegatables
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.5
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 96.3 mg
- Sodium 661.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: