Recipe by mariposa13
From WW Slim Ways Grilling. Needs to marinate overnight. Per Serving (3 oz chicken): 231 cal, 10g fat, 13g carb, 2g fiber, 24g protein
- 2 medium onions, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, chopped
- 2 habanero peppers, minced, with seeds
- 1 tablespoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup mango, cubed
- 4 (5 ounce) chicken thighs, with skin
Directions See How It's Made
- In food processor, combine onions, scallions, peppers, allspice, thyme, nutmeg, and salt. Puree until smooth.
- Add mango; puree again.
- Thoroughly coat chicken with jerk paste, refridgerate overnight.
- Prepare grill for low fire.
- Place chicken on foil; grill for 45 minute
- Remove chicken from foil and place on grill rack.
- Grill additional 45 min, until jerk paste is crusty.