Recipe by mariposa13
From WW All Time Favorites. Per serving (2 drumsticks): 244 cal, 13g fat, 3 g sat fat, 0g trans fat, 71mg chol, 1024mg sod, 11g carb, 1g fiber, 22g prot, 25mg calc.
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 2 serrano peppers, stemmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 chicken drumsticks, skinned
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the scallions, serranos, lemon juice, honey, oil, jerk seasoning, and salt in a blender. Process until a smooth paste forms, 1-2 minute.
- Combine the drumsticks and jerk paste in a 5-6 quart slow cooker; mix well.
- Cover and cook until fork tender (3-4 hrs on high, 6-8 hrs on low).
- Yields 6 points plus per serving (2 drumsticks). Also yields 6 pts on old WW points plan.