Prep 7 mins
Cook 8 mins
From WW All Time Favorites. 224 Cal, 9g fat, 3g sat fat, 0g trans fat, 70mg chol, 664mg sod, 9g carb, 4g fiber, 29g protein, 95mg calc.
- 4 1⁄4 lbs pork loin chops, boneless and trimmed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth, reduced sodium
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 5 (6 ounce) bags Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, fat free
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- Place the pork chops between 2 sheets of wax paper. Pound to 1/4-inch thickness using the smooth side of a meat mallet.
- Season chops with salt & pepper.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray, and set over medium-high heat.
- Add chops and cook until browned, about 2 min on each side.
- Transfer to plate and keep warm.
- Add broth to skillet, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Stir in onion powder and spinach.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about 1 minute.
- Stir in cream and paprika; cook until heated through, about 30 seconds (do not let boil).
- Slip the pork chops and any accumlutated juices into the sauce, stirring well until blended.
- 6 Points plus yields 1 chop and 1/3 cup sauce with spinach. Yields 4 points on old WW points plan.