Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From WW All Time Favorites. 224 Cal, 9g fat, 3g sat fat, 0g trans fat, 70mg chol, 664mg sod, 9g carb, 4g fiber, 29g protein, 95mg calc.
- Place the pork chops between 2 sheets of wax paper. Pound to 1/4-inch thickness using the smooth side of a meat mallet.
- Season chops with salt & pepper.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray, and set over medium-high heat.
- Add chops and cook until browned, about 2 min on each side.
- Transfer to plate and keep warm.
- Add broth to skillet, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Stir in onion powder and spinach.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about 1 minute.
- Stir in cream and paprika; cook until heated through, about 30 seconds (do not let boil).
- Slip the pork chops and any accumlutated juices into the sauce, stirring well until blended.
- 6 Points plus yields 1 chop and 1/3 cup sauce with spinach. Yields 4 points on old WW points plan.