Recipe by mariposa13
From WW All Time Favorites. Per Serving (1/2 of casserole): 220 cal, 9g fat, 17g carb, 1 g fiber, 18g protein
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch strips
- 12 ounces frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 3⁄4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2⁄3 cup swiss cheese, shredded, reduced fat
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375* F.
- Spray three 2-cup oval baking dishes, casseroles, or ramekins with nonstick spray.
- Spray nonstick skillet and set over medium-high heat.
- Add bacon and cook.
- Add potatoes and onion, cook, stirring, until tender - about 6 minute.
- Remove skillet from heat, let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, bet eggs and egg whites in large bowl.
- Add ricotta, 1/3 cups of swiss, parmesan, flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Stir until blended.
- Stir in potato mixture and pour evenly into baking dishes.
- Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/3 cup swiss cheese.
- Bake 20-25 min, should be slightly puffed and cheese golden.
- 7 points plus yields 1/2 of a casserole.