From WW All Time Favorites. Per Serving (1/2 of casserole): 220 cal, 9g fat, 17g carb, 1 g fiber, 18g protein
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch strips
- 12 ounces frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2/3 cup swiss cheese, shredded, reduced fat
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1Preheat oven to 375* F.
- 2Spray three 2-cup oval baking dishes, casseroles, or ramekins with nonstick spray.
- 3Spray nonstick skillet and set over medium-high heat.
- 4Add bacon and cook.
- 5Add potatoes and onion, cook, stirring, until tender - about 6 minute.
- 6Remove skillet from heat, let cool slightly.
- 7Meanwhile, bet eggs and egg whites in large bowl.
- 8Add ricotta, 1/3 cups of swiss, parmesan, flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Stir until blended.
- 9Stir in potato mixture and pour evenly into baking dishes.
- 10Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/3 cup swiss cheese.
- 11Bake 20-25 min, should be slightly puffed and cheese golden.
- 127 points plus yields 1/2 of a casserole.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 6 Points Plus - Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.8
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 128.3 mg
- Sodium 472.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 16.5 g