Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
quik and easy to make, great for the whole family. the quantity of ingredients depends on you. you can add what you want & how much you want. great for a party.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup Mexican blend cheese (shredded)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup lettuce (shredded)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 -3 cups sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 1⁄2-1 cup taco sauce
- tortilla chips
other things you can add
- onion (optional)
- bell pepper (optional)
- fry ground beef in skillet until well cooked/browned, add taco seasoning(follow directions on taco seasoning packet)cover and set aside.
- heat refried beans in large saucepan on low/medium heat, until warmed. cover and set aside.
- in large bowl or casserole dish, layer ground beef in bottom of pan/bowl.add shredded cheese on top of beef.
- pour refried beans over cheese, make even.
- sprinkle lettuce onto beans.
- with table spoon, add globs of sour cream to top of dish. for looks, leave a 1/2 inch space on all sides.
- pour taco sauce on top of sour cream. sprinkle shredded cheese over sour cream and taco sauce.
- serve immedietly while beef and beans are still warm. enjoy!