Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A nice filling one dish meal.
Make and share this 6 Layer Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 cup sliced potato
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup rice
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can V8 vegetable juice
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Brown sausage and drain.
- Melt butter and add crumbs until absorbed. set aside.
- Place in casserole by layers; add bread crumbs.
- Bake @ 350 for 75 minutes or until potatoes are done.