Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
I made this up tonight and the sauce was really savory. The exact measurements need tweaking, and the sauce was good, but runny. I am up for any suggestions..... Serve over Elbow Macaroni.
- 1 (14 ounce) can low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can sliced peaches in juice or 1 (14 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 cup apricot-pineapple preserves
- 1⁄2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 4 chicken quarters
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- Pour first 4 ingredients into the crock pot, add chicken, then top off with water until chicken is covered.
- Cook on High for about 5 hours, or on Low for 7-8.
- Stir in corn starch at the end of cooking time to thicken. Serve over elbow macaroni.
I enjoyed this very much. I did cook it on the stovetop and thickened the gravy with cornstarch. Made for PAC.