1/1 Photo of 6-Flavor Slimming Breakfast Sundae
Great Breakfast recipe from Dr. Oz website. I love having this for Breakfast. So yummy, & good for you. This meal helps to ensure brain signals are adequately met and you’re left feeling satisfied.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup fresh ground flax seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup crushed almonds
- 2 tablespoons raisins, chopped dates or 2 tablespoons prunes
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat yogurt
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup blackberries or 1 cup blueberries or 1 cup raspberries
- 1 mint leaf (to garnish)
- 1 pinch ginger
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 1Mix the dry ingredients together.
- 2Use 2 parfait glasses or your favorite see-through cups.
- 3Layer 2 tablespoons, each of yogurt, dry ingredients mixture, bananas and berries.
- 4Repeat layers until glass or cup is full.
- 5Garnish, with mint, add a pinch of ginger & salt.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 6-Flavor Slimming Breakfast Sundae
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.0
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 196.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.6 g
- Sugars 30.6 g
- Protein 24.2 g