Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great Breakfast recipe from Dr. Oz website. I love having this for Breakfast. So yummy, & good for you. This meal helps to ensure brain signals are adequately met and you’re left feeling satisfied.
- 1⁄4 cup oats
- 1⁄4 cup fresh ground flax seeds
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup crushed almonds
- 2 tablespoons raisins, chopped dates or 2 tablespoons prunes
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat yogurt
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup blackberries or 1 cup blueberries or 1 cup raspberries
- 1 mint leaf (to garnish)
- 1 pinch ginger
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Use 2 parfait glasses or your favorite see-through cups.
- Layer 2 tablespoons, each of yogurt, dry ingredients mixture, bananas and berries.
- Repeat layers until glass or cup is full.
- Garnish, with mint, add a pinch of ginger & salt.