1/1 Photo of 6 Easy Steps to Zucchini Jam
Serena #485247's Note:
This is a wonderful recipe for someone who is just starting out in the world of Jellies, Jams and Preserves. It is a simple yet delicious way to start your learning experience.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Have your 5 clean glass pint jars with water in them and put on a cookie sheet in the oven on 200 degrees. Get your lids in a pan with hot water on the stove getting ready cause this is a very quick recipe.
- 2Bring 1/2 cup water and 6 cups of zucchini to a boil thel let simmer for 6 minutes.
- 3Add the sugar, lemon juice, and pineapple and let boil for 6 minutes.
- 4Add in the Jello (I used Cherry but you can use any flavor you like Raspberry is good as well as Orange) Boil 2 minutes.
- 5Add surejell and boil for 1 minute.
- 6Turn off heat and move pot to a cool burner, take jars out of the oven carefully pour out water and begin to ladle concoction into the hot jars.
- 7Wipe rims, Put lids and rings on then turn jars upside down for 5 minutes --.
- 8NOTE: this is a jam not a jelly, and this will look very loose, but after cools and you put in the fridge before eating it will thicken even more -- very tasty especially on homemade hot rolls mmm.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 6 Easy Steps to Zucchini Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2767 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1192.8
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 96.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 295.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 259.1 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: