- 1 1⁄3 lbs ground turkey, 93%
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans minestrone soup
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown turkey meat and drain excess fat.
- Return meat to pan and add rotel, let it heat for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients into crockpot.
- Add meat and rotel and stir.
- Cook on low for 6 hours, adding water when necessary to preference.