Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe was tucked away inside a cookbook my mom gave me, and I've just recently tried it. Very tasty, not spicy, so everyone should be able to enjoy it's different taste. I used ground turkey and had great success with it...enjoy!
- 793.78 g stewed tomatoes, drained
- 297.66 g French onion soup
- 2 (595.33 g) can chili (I used turkey chili)
- 297.66 g red kidney beans, drained
- 297.66 g black beans, drained
- 118.29 ml barbecue sauce
- 59.14 ml cornmeal
- 453.59 g ground turkey, browned
- 14.79 ml paprika
- Combine all ingredients in large dutch oven or crockpot.
- Add cornmeal and stir until incorporated.
- Cook over medium for 2 hours if using dutch oven or 6-8 hours on low if using a crockpot.