Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe was tucked away inside a cookbook my mom gave me, and I've just recently tried it. Very tasty, not spicy, so everyone should be able to enjoy it's different taste. I used ground turkey and had great success with it...enjoy!
- 28 ounces stewed tomatoes, drained
- 10 1⁄2 ounces French onion soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans chili (I used turkey chili)
- 10 1⁄2 ounces red kidney beans, drained
- 10 1⁄2 ounces black beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cornmeal
- 1 lb ground turkey, browned
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Combine all ingredients in large dutch oven or crockpot.
- Add cornmeal and stir until incorporated.
- Cook over medium for 2 hours if using dutch oven or 6-8 hours on low if using a crockpot.