Recipe by RecipeMonster
This recipe is from Tailgate Cookin booklet from Heinz Kitchens. It's really good!
Top Review by CrystalRN
I grilled the chicken on my grill pan on the stove top then put chicken in pan with sauce and cooked at 375 for 10-15 minutes. It was tasty and the kids really enjoyed it. Thanks for a quick and kid friendly meal.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill chicken until cooked through (12 to 15 minutes for breasts, 25 to 35 minutes for thighs)brushing with sauce the last 5 minutes.
- For sauce, combine 57 Sauce and remaining ingredients.
- Divide sauce in half. Brush chicken often with one half of sauce during last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve chicken with remaining sauce for dipping. Makes about 1 1/2 cups of sauce.