Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From: "Complete Home Bartender's Guide" by Salvatore Calabrese. "The drink to go with the convertible when the top's down and the sun's shining."
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2⁄3 ounce Amaretto
- 2⁄3 ounce melon liqueur
- 2⁄3 ounce peach schnapps
- 1 2⁄3 ounces fresh orange juice
- 2 raspberries, to garnish (optional)
- orange, slice to garnish (optional)
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker with ice. Shake.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with two raspberries and a slice of orange on a cocktail stick if desired.
Great drink! Fresh OJ is a must and goes well with the amaretto and melon. Enjoyed this - thanks for sharing the recipe!
This is a perfect mix between the alcools. Another yummy drink. Thanks Engrossed :) Made for Holiday Tag.
Divine! This is a very sweet drink that begins with the taste of the melon and ends with the Amaretto. This drink begs to be sipped on. I loved it!