1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is a copycat recipe of 54th Street Bar & Grill's "Southwest Tortilla Wraps". Absolutely delicious! Description from 54th Street's menu: Fire grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese, jalapeno bacon, tortilla strips and pico de gallo tossed in a chipotle ranch dressing and stuffed in a large flour tortilla. NOTE: This recipe contains 691 calories per serving. The calculations in the nutrition facts on the right side of this page are *incorrect*.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 large flour tortillas (10-inch)
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 medium head romaine lettuce
- 2 cups ranch dressing
- 1 (7 ounce) can chipotle peppers in adobo seasoning
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces jalapeno juice
- 1/2 cup corn tortilla strips or 1/2 cup corn tortilla chips, crushed
- 1Drain all liquid from a jar of jalapeños into a medium bowl. Marinate bacon in the jalapeño juice for 30 minutes. Refill jalapeño jar with water.
- 2Remove 1/3 to 1/2 of chipotle chiles in adobo sauce and place on cutting board. Dice into fine pieces. Mix diced chiles and sauce with ranch dressing in a medium bowl. Taste. If more spiciness is desired, dice more chiles and add to dressing. Set aside.
- 3Remove bacon from jalapeño juice and discard juice. Cook bacon in large skillet until crispy enough to crumble. Do not burn! Remove bacon from skillet and place on paper towels to collect excess grease. Let cool, then crumble into bacon bit size pieces. Set aside.
- 4Cook cubed chicken breast in skillet with bacon grease until done. Discard grease. Set chicken aside.
- 5Wash romaine lettuce heads and chop until lettuce pieces are no larger than approximately one square inch.
- 6In large bowl, toss chopped romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, chicken, and tortilla strips. Add as much chipotle ranch dressing as desired to salad mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- 7Place salad mixture onto tortillas and roll into wraps. If desired, use two toothpicks to hold wraps together and use a knife to slice wraps diagonally. Serve!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 54th Street Southwest Tortilla Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 848.3
- Calories from Fat 442
- Total Fat 49.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 89.8 mg
- Sodium 1650.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 33.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
corn tortilla strips