- 1 lb velveeta monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup pico de gallo
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 5 ounces frozen creamed spinach (Stouffers)
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a double boiler.
- Cut cheese into cubes.
- Place all ingredients EXCEPT spinich into double boiler and heat until melted through, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and add spinich, stir well.
- Serve immediately or sprinkle a little extra parmesan on top and put it under the broiler for a minute or two. You can also put it in a crockpot on warm to keep it soft for an extended period of time.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!