Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Not sure if this is on here and I overlooked it, but I couldn't find it! This is our FAVORITE warm dip.....hubby, kiddos, friends, they all love it! Make a crockpot full for your next party.....serving size is a guesstimate!
- 1 lb velveeta monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup pico de gallo
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 5 ounces frozen creamed spinach (Stouffers)
- Use a double boiler.
- Cut cheese into cubes.
- Place all ingredients EXCEPT spinich into double boiler and heat until melted through, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and add spinich, stir well.
- Serve immediately or sprinkle a little extra parmesan on top and put it under the broiler for a minute or two. You can also put it in a crockpot on warm to keep it soft for an extended period of time.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
This is dead on awesome!
My first go at this failed miserably. Tip: make your pico de gallo, or at least make sure the kind you buy doesn't have additional flavors (overlooked the lime juice in mine!). Will definitely try again, though. Seems pretty close.