Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From the restaurant by the same name at the Disney Studios in Orlando.
- 5 lbs top round roast or 5 lbs boneless bottom round roast
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry red wine
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- salt and pepper
- 6 cups beef bouillon
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Brown the meat on all sides and remove the meat to a roasting pan.
- Pour the wine around the meat. Sauté the cut vegetables until golden brown and add to the roasting pan. Pour the beef bouillon into the pan. Pour liquid over the roast and cover.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes per pound.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes.
Really good! Great for that Disney fix, tastes just like the roast at 50's. Thanks!!!