1/5 Photos of 500°f Eye-Of-Round Roast
2 hrs 5 mins
Susie Cream Cheese's Note:
My sister gave me this recipe. It is the best, easiest roast I have ever cooked. Serve with creamy horseradish sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (2 -3 lb) eye of round roast
- Tony Chachere's Seasoning
- 1Preheat oven to 500°F.
- 2Season roast to your taste; place on rack in shallow roasting pan. DO NOT ADD WATER OR COVER THE PAN.
- 3Place roast in the preheated oven and LOWER THE TEMPERATURE to 475°F.
- 4Roast at 475°F for 7 MINUTES PER POUND.
- 5Turn the oven OFF and leave roast in oven 2-1/2 hours. DO NOT OPEN OVEN DOOR UNTIL TIME IS UP.
- 6Remove roast and slice thinly.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 500°f Eye-Of-Round Roast
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.4
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 154.2 mg
- Sodium 131.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 48.7 g