Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 6 mins
Back in the 50’s and 60’s this was a weekly staple for family. If you want to fancy it up, substitute green peppers with 1/4 cup red peppers and 1/4 cup green peppers.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine ground beef, ground pork, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper.
- Add eggs, onions and peppers and combine.
- Place meat mixture in loaf pan.
- Bake at for 60 minutes.
- Mix until smooth.
- After meatloaf is done cooking brush with meatloaf glaze and bake another 10 minutes.
- Let meatloaf set 10 minutes before serving.