Prep 30 mins
Cook 14 mins
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canrefrigerated classic pizza crusts (Pillsbury)
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 2 cups red kidney beans, drained, rinsed (from 19-oz can)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll dough; place in sprayed pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan. Bake at 425°F. for 7 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cook ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain. Add barbecue sauce, chili powder, salt, cumin and apple pie spice; mix well. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove crust from oven. Spread ground beef mixture over partially baked crust. Top with beans, onion and cheese.
- Return to oven; bake an additional 11 to 14 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown.