Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
I found this recipe in a old church cookbook, and it is delectable. This recipe is for 4 chicken breasts (not included below, but edited).
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat Italian salad dressing or 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fine chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the dressing with the soy sauce, onion and mustard.
- Pour over the chicken, cover with foil and bake 40-50 minutes till browned.
My husband loved this and didn't stop complementing. The kids liked it too. Fast, easy & everyone liked it. Yay!
Delicious and easy! Plus I always have these ingredients on hand. Thanks for sharing I will make this often.