Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe comes from an email from Bisquick.,
- 2⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 1/2 lb)
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 1 cup original Bisquick baking mix or 1 cup Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 2 (1 ounce) packages ranch dressing mix (dry)
- cooking spray
- 1. Heat oven to 400ºF. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 2. Pour buttermilk into shallow glass or plastic bowl. Add chicken; turn to coat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, in 2-quart resealable food-storage plastic bag, crush cereal with rolling pin. Add Bisquick mix and dressing mix (dry) to cereal in bag. Remove chicken from buttermilk; discard buttermilk. Add chicken to cereal mixture. Seal bag; shake to coat.
- 4. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Spray with cooking spray. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
Great delicious moist and juicy chicken recipe. I used chicken tenderloins and loved the crunchy coating from the corn flakes! Made for My Three Chefs tag!