1 hr 10 mins
This recipe comes from an email from Bisquick.,
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Heat oven to 400ºF. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 22. Pour buttermilk into shallow glass or plastic bowl. Add chicken; turn to coat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 33. Meanwhile, in 2-quart resealable food-storage plastic bag, crush cereal with rolling pin. Add Bisquick mix and dressing mix (dry) to cereal in bag. Remove chicken from buttermilk; discard buttermilk. Add chicken to cereal mixture. Seal bag; shake to coat.
- 44. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Spray with cooking spray. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5 Star Oven Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.8
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 76.6 mg
- Sodium 345.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix