Recipe by BrittanyH42
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Gourmet-take on a scrambeled egg breakfast. For one person, Increase measurements as needed.
- 2 -3 white eggs or 2 -3 brown eggs
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped white onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped bell peppers (any color)
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
Directions See How It's Made
- Start by cracking eggs into a small bowl. Whip until completely mixed, and stir in garlic powder. Set aside.
- Butter up a frying pan and sautee onion and bell pepper on medium-low heat.
- Once onion and bell pepper is cooked, push vegetables to the side of the pan with a spatula and add more butter if needed. Add in the eggs.
- Cook eggs on medium-low heat, constantly lightly folding the eggs with spatula. Slowly mix the vegetables back into the eggs.
- Once eggs are cooked to your desire, take off of heat and set aside.
- Follow the instructions on the Simply Potatoes bag to cook. Try to get the hash browns semi-crispy, if possible.
- After cooking Simply Potatoes, empty potatoes onto plate and top with eggs.
- Add a dollop of sour cream and salsa, if desired, and enjoy.