Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A slightly sweet, spicy glaze for the holiday ham or a pork roast.
- 1 cup plum jam
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- In a small saucepan, using a small whisk, combine all ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture is bubbly, stirring often. Continue cooking and stirring another 2 minutes.
- Use to glaze ham or pork roast during last 15 minutes of roasting time.
Very nice glaze with interesting flavors. I loved this! Made for football pool, divisional playoffs 2012