A wonderful side dish with an asian flair! Found this recipe on the internet.
Make and share this 5-Spice Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel carrots, and split lengthwise, and then cut in 1/2 diagonally, trying to keep them of equal length and thickness.
- Arrange carrots in baking dish and toss with 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Sprinkle with 5-spice and salt.
- Mix throughly with hands.
- Arrange carrots equally in dish and bake for 30-40 minutes, tossing with tongs after 15-20 minutes.