1 hr 20 mins
I never really cared for pumpkin until recently, so I'm now on the hunt for pumpkin recipes. This is from the "Weight Watchers Simply Delicious Winning Points Cookbook."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 10-inch pan with nonstick spray, then lightly dust it with flour.
- 2Combine the flour, granulated sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- 3Combine the eggs, oil, milk, pumpkin puree, and vanilla in another bowl.
- 4Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture; stir just until blended.
- 5Pour the batter in the pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 55-60 minutes. Cool in the pan on a rack 15 minutes; remove from the pan and cool on the rack 30 minutes.
- 6Combine the confectioners' sugar and lemon juice in a bowl. Drizzle over the warm cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5 Points - Ww Pumpkin Spice Cake
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.3
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 101.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g