- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup frozen pepper, strips thawed
- 8 ounces raw turkey sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, low fat
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Coat a medium baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes and then vegetables in baking dish; top with sausage.
- In a small bowl, beat together milk, eggs, salt and pepper; pour over sausage and then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until casserole is hot and cheese is browned, about 45 minutes.
- Cut into 6 pieces and serve. 5 Points plus per serving.