Prep 12 mins
Cook 45 mins
From WW Online
Make and share this 5 Points Plus - Texas Style Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Coat a medium baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes and then vegetables in baking dish; top with sausage.
- In a small bowl, beat together milk, eggs, salt and pepper; pour over sausage and then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until casserole is hot and cheese is browned, about 45 minutes.
- Cut into 6 pieces and serve. 5 Points plus per serving.