Recipe by mariposa13
From Hungry Girl book 200 under 200. Per serving (5 mini pancakes): 185 cal, 1g fat, 37g carb, 5g fiber, 9.5g protein
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup mashed ripe banana (about 1/2 banana)
- 3 tablespoons egg substitute, fat free
- 1 tablespoon soymilk, light vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 packet no-calorie artificial sweetener
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine dry ingredients until mixed well.
- In separate bowl, combine mashed banana with wet ingredients.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients, stir thoroughly.
- Bring a large pan to med heat.
- Spray with nonstick spray.
- Pour batter to form 5 mini pancakes.
- Cook until done.