Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh and tasty alternative to regular salsa. Other types of peppers can be used for more heat. Be sure to use rubber gloves when removing seeds from hot peppers.
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 habanero pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime
- 3 sprigs fresh cilantro
- Once all ingredients are chopped, mix together in a bowl with a small amount of olive oil.
- Squeeze lime into the salsa.
- Add the fresh cilantro and mix well.
- This will be even more flavorful if you allow it to sit for at least an hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips - preferably home made ones!