- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut-flavored coffee
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed and divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat milk, flavored instant coffee, pudding mixes, and 1/2 of the whipped topping in medium bowl with wire whisk 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick.).
- Spread in crust. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer in crust.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish as desired.