Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut-flavored coffee
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed and divided
- Beat milk, flavored instant coffee, pudding mixes, and 1/2 of the whipped topping in medium bowl with wire whisk 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick.).
- Spread in crust. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer in crust.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish as desired.
This pie is delicious and so easy to make. Every time I make it for someone new, they always ask for the recipe.
This so good! I made it for a friend and her family begs me everytime they see me for another one! I added toffee bits to the top. So easy and a great crowd pleaser!
Cream pies are not really my thing but I made this anyway because of how quick and easy it was and because I love white chocolate. It was very good and very rich. Maybe a bit too much. I garnished it with white and regular chocolate chips. I think it would also be good garnished with fresh raspberries and chopped hazlenuts.