Deja A's Note:
When I want to get dinner on the table in a hurry, I pull this out of my arsenal. A cut above for a quick meal. For those fans of Mexican food, this quickie will not disappoint.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can roast beef in gravy
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 2 teaspoons Wondra Flour
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1Place roast beef in saucepan and mash with fork.
- 2Mix in green chiles, garlic powder, chili powder, ground cumin,, beef broth and Wondra Flour.
- 3Bring to boil and simmer 2 minutes.
- 4Place refried beans in a microwave safe bowl, cover with plastic wrap and heat in microwave about 2 - 3 minutes or until heated through.
- 5Heat tortillas separately over open flame on stove, turning frequently until heated through or heat on griddle or frying pan, turning once.
- 6Place warmed tortilla on plate and spread with refried beans. Remove a serving of beef from saucepan with slotted spoon and place over refried beans. Top with shredded cheese.
- 7Fold sides of tortillas in about 2 inches. Roll the burrito, starting with the side closest to you and roll away from you.
- 8Ladle some beef & green chile sauce over burrito and top with cheese. Garnish with a dollup of sour cream.
- 9Note: If there is a Costco near you, the Kirkland brand canned roast beef is very good.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5 Minute Wet Beef & Green Chile Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.5
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 1477.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roast beef in gravy