Recipe by Wish I Could Cook
You absolutely will not believe how fast you can make the most decadent, moist, one-serving chocolate cake without eggs or milk. This is a variation of the famous wacky cake or crazy cake. It's sooo good! You stir all the ingredients and microwave it in a coffee cup. Try it. Seriously.
Top Review by dreamling_13
I'll admit that I add a full tablespoon of the cocoa and a full teaspoon of vanilla, but oh my, is this good. Moist, surprisingly rich for the lack of actual chocolate and so easy. My microwave is high powered and doesn't change settings, so for me it only takes 1 minute to cook too!
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together all the dry ingredients in a large coffee cup.
- Add wet ingredients and mix well with a fork.
- Microwave on 50% power for 3 minutes. (I think most microwaves are 1500 watts, so that's about the same as 750 watts for three minutes.) I always have my cup on the rotating plate. ENJOY!