Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
In a rush to have an extra side dish for guests, and not many ingredients at home, I came up with this yummy creation. 5 minutes prep time, 45min cook time, and super low in calories and fat - this can't be beat! Tastes light and lovely! Like all Kugels, this should freeze well, but whoever has leftovers to freeze?
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1 green zucchini, shredded
- 8 large broccoli florets, chopped
- 2 tablespoons matzo meal
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pam cooking spray
- Mix all ingredients together, and place in a 9inch casserole dish that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Cook uncovered for 45 min on 350degF or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.